Hi, I’m Nina Cross! A meeper, web developer, and supporter of people who are ready to slow down and show the hell up for themselves.
When I began to show up for myself, everything changed. I don’t have all of the answers and I’m definitely not perfect at this showing up thing. But my heart has been full ever since I started this venture and I’d love to help you do the same.
You may now be asking yourself, what the heck is a Meep Moment?!
A Meep Moment is simply a heartful moment in time.
heartful: an amount of emotion considered to be present in the heart.
The key to experiencing a Meep Moment is to be grateful and mindful of that particular moment as it is occurs.
grateful: feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful.
mindful: conscious or aware of something.
heartful + grateful + mindful moment = meep moment
Here are just a few Meep Moment examples…
- Drinking your morning cup of coffee while soaking in the stillness before the busyness of the day.
- Snuggling under the covers to read the next chapter of the thriller you’re sucked into.
- Taking a walk with your kids to the local park for some climbing fun.
- Hearing your favorite song on the radio and turning it allllllll the way up.
- Meeting your best friend at your favorite coffee shop to catch up over muffins and lattes.
Meep Moments are given to us every day + they are also ours to create.
No matter where you are on your journey, I’d love to support you in showing the hell up for your moments and for yourself.
Join the community, follow me on Instagram, and let’s get meeping together!
With love + meeps,