The Meep Moment Challenge is a simple + free challenge for people who are ready to slow down and pay attention to the heartful + grateful + mindful moments in their days.
I’m Nina Cross and for most of my life, I looked toward the future for my happiness. My mantra was, “I’ll love my life when ‘INSERT FUTURE EVENT’ happens.” But that obviously never worked out for me since I was always chasing something outside of my existing life to make me happy.
Maybe you can relate?
It wasn’t until I began to appreciate seemingly ordinary moments in my life that my personal fulfillment soared. Simply recognizing moments in real time is what finally made my heart full.
Just like you, I don’t have all of the answers, and I’m definitely not perfect at living in the moment. But I’m committed to experiencing more mindfulness and gratitude in my daily life, and I’d love to help you do the same!
So you may now be saying to yourself, “I wanna join! But what the heck is a Meep Moment?!”
A Meep Moment is simply a heartful moment in time. The key to experiencing a Meep Moment is to be mindful of it as it is happening and to be grateful for that slice of meepiness you have been given. Meep Moments are given to us every day and they are also ours to create. You have had a Meep Moment in almost every day of your life… but you probably didn’t even know it.
It is time to start noticing and appreciating the Meep Moments in your life.
heartful + grateful + mindful moment = meep moment
Some Meep Moment examples…
- having a cup of coffee with your best friend
- snuggling up on the couch and reading the next chapter of your book
- taking your kids to the park to swing on the swings
- cuddling with your person before the craziness of the work day
- hearing your favorite song on the radio during your commute
- taking a warm bubble bath after a stressful day
- going for a run with your pup
… plus so many more!
Here’s How the Meep Moment Challenge Works…
- Witness or create a Meep Moment each day.
- Document your Meep Moment.
And that’s it!
There really isn’t a right way or a wrong way to do the challenge. You can turn the challenge into whatever works for you.
Here are two options (but the possibilities are endless!)
- You can take a photo of your moment and share it on social media so that the Meepers (also known as the Meep Moment community) can witness and be inspired by the Meep Moments in your life. Just tag it with #MeepMoment and we’ll find ’em!
- You can keep this personal and have a journal dedicated to writing down your Meep Moments at the end of each day. Just head to the dollar store and pick up a notebook. That way, all of your moments will be in one place.
The ultimate goal of the challenge is to cultivate the practice of appreciating what we already have and to carry this practice throughout our days, long after the challenge is over.
I can’t wait to see your meep moments!