How the Meep Moment Challenge Works…
- Witness or create a Meep Moment each day in the month of October.
- Document your Meep Moment.
- And most importantly, don’t stress if you miss a day or join in after October 1st.
There really isn’t a right way or a wrong way to do the challenge. You can turn the challenge into whatever works for you.
Here are two options (but the possibilities are endless!)
- You can take a photo of your moment and share it on social media so that we can witness and be inspired by the Meep Moments in your life. Just tag it with #MeepMoment and we’ll find ’em!
- You can keep this private and have a journal dedicated to writing down your Meep Moments at the end of each day. Just head to the dollar store or Target and pick up a notebook. That way, all of your moments will be in one place.
The ultimate goal of the challenge is to cultivate the practice of appreciating what we already have and to carry this practice throughout our days, long after the challenge is over.
I can’t wait to see your Meep Moments!