Hi! I’m Nina Cross and I’m so meepy to have you here!
When I began to experience Meep Moments in my life, my personal fulfillment soared. Simply recognizing and appreciating seemingly ordinary moments in real time is what finally made my heart full.
I don’t have all of the answers and I’m definitely not perfect at living in the moment. But I’m committed to experiencing more simplicity + meepiness in my daily life and I’d love to help you do the same.
You may now be asking yourself, what the heck is a Meep Moment?!
A Meep Moment is simply a heartful moment in time.
heartful: an amount of emotion considered to be present in the heart.
The key to experiencing a Meep Moment is to be grateful and mindful of that particular moment as it is occurs.
grateful: feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful.
mindful: conscious or aware of something.
heartful + grateful + mindful moment = meep moment
Here are just a few Meep Moment examples…
- drinking your morning cup of coffee while soaking in the stillness before the busyness of the day
- snuggling under the covers to read the next chapter of the thriller you’re sucked into
- taking a walk with the kids to the local park for some climbing fun
- hearing your favorite song on the radio and turning it all the way up
- getting an unexpected hug from a loved one
- meeting your best friend at your favorite coffee shop to catch up over muffins and lattes
Meep Moments are given to us every day + they are also ours to create.
Let’s get meeping!